Well, today was a day of reflection as I laid in my bed near tears...thinking about how far God has brought me yet feeling like I was regressing(is that a word?lol) back into my previous state...a state of uncertainty and insecurity. Well, as I continued to lay there, God started reminding me...
Reminding me of the time He saved me from myself. Reminding me of how He healed me from the inside out...healing me of that uncertainty and insecurity...that I felt about myself, not knowing how much He loved me and how much I should love myself, not realizing that I was made after His image. Reminding me of the time that I wanted to take my own life, not feeling like I measured up...as a wife, as a mother, as a woman, but then He swooped in and saved me. Reminding me of who I am...a virtuous woman, a giver, a lover of people, an encourager, an exhorter.
God spent the day reminding me...of all that He's done...in my life, in my marriage, my family and my home. He reminded me that I have so much to be grateful for..."so, why sit there and die!"
He reminded me that I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord. He reminded me how to speak life...in my marriage, in my home, in my finances!
I thank God for a day of remembrance...do you remember?!
No comments:
Post a Comment