I know...it's been a while...but here I am!
Well, I've been thinking about the "economy"...I haven't heard anyone use that word so much in my life as I have over the past year. I am so glad that the "economy" doesn't determine my economic status. I have to say that I am just really figuring that out.
I have been a full-time nail tech for 6 yrs. now and I have not seen the beauty industry in such a down-slide as it is today. Due to the "economy", they say, people are not getting those little extras done like they used to...so my paychecks have been suffering suffice it to say. At first...I ain't gon lie...I was freakin out! I'm like okay...we don' moved out here to Texas and I thought I was gon' be ballin' shot callin'. Yeah right! I was ballin' tears and callin' on Jesus! So, when I got through all that, I figured it out (light bulb!)!
God told me "I didn't bring you all the way out here to leave you high and dry. The "economy" doesn't determine your economic status, I do!" After that, I was done cryin', worryin' and stressin'. I mean it, I refuse to worry about something I don't have the power to change, so I gave that thing to God, the only one who does have the power to bring change. I am doing the one thing I can do...pray & trust God.
God is making provisions for us like never before! Am I clothes shopping? Nope. Am I eating out every night? Nope. Am I shoppin' for new furniture and decorating my house? Nope. But...do I have a roof over my head? Yep. Do my kids have clothes on their back? Yep. Are we eatin'? Yep. God is takin' care of us and teaching us how to trust Him and Him only.
Don't let this "economy" get you all bent out of shape and don't let it determine your economic status. I don't care what you are goin' through, if you just give it to God, He will take care of you. You ain't gon' come out over night but joy can come in the mornin'...if you give it to God...you'll wake up with a new attitude...and a new status. Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment